- Mobile Web and HTML5 workshop (6 June 2012, Barcelona, Spain)
Dominique will speak about ““Mobile Web Apps and HTML5”.
- webinos Launch day – Open platform evaluation release (19 June 2012, Ghent, Belgium)
Read the agenda of the day and register asap since space is limited!
- Mobile Application Interoperability and Testing Mosquito event (29-31 May 2012, Issy-les-Moulineaux, France)
MobiWebApp is an event partner. Participation is free and open to everyone.
- WWW2012 (16-20 April 2012, Lyon, France)
W3C organizes a W3C Track (devcamps) and a W3C tutorial track (live training courses directly from W3C experts).
- Mobile World Congress(27 Feb. – 1 March 2012, Barcelona, Spain)
- Meet the W3C/MobiWebApp team at W3C’s booth (Hall 2, 2A31). For meeting planning, please contact Marie-Claire Forgue (mcf at w3 dot org)
- Dominique talked at the WIP JAM developer event on Thu.1 March 2012
- Autour du W3C : nouveaux standards et Web Mobile (14 February 2012, Lille, France)
Dominique presented “Le Web, plate-forme de convergence des appareils mobiles connectés”.
- W3C Spain Day (12 January 2012, Grenada, Spain)
Dominique keynoted on HTML5 mobile.
- Open Source Day (22 November 2011, Paris, France)
François Daoust presented “WebApps Mobile”
- Over the Air (30 Sept.-1 Oct. 2011, London, UK)
Dominique gave a talk on mobile web Apps at this renowned developer conference.
- Open World Forum 2011 (22-24 September 2011, Paris, France)
On 23 Sept. (3-4 pm), Dominique Hazaël-Massieux presented “Best practices in developing Mobile Web Applications” in the Code track of the conference.
- The Open Mobile Summit (8-9 June 2011, London, UK)
The W3C Mobile Web Initiative is a supporting association.
- UK and Ireland W3C office launch (18 April 2011, Oxford, UK)
The event’s agenda featured a keynote from Tim Berners-Lee, HTML5, mobile Web work, Web accessibility and more.
- W3C Track @ WWW2011 (28 March – 1 April 2011, Hyderabad, India) – Join on Lanyrd
Attend the MobiWebApp Camp with moderators François Daoust and Dominique Hazaël-Massieux
- Mobile World Congress (14-17 February 2011, Barcelona, Spain)Join on Lanyrd
In addition to Jeff Jaffe (W3C CEO), many MobiWebApp staff members were there to talk about standards in mobile Web applications. For meeting planning, please contact Marie-Claire Forgue (mcf at w3 dot org).
- MobileCamp2 @ Sophia Antipolis (18 January 2011, Sophia Antipolis, France)
The theme of the barcamp was ‘Mobile Security’. Join on Lanyrd.
- Rencontres Inria-Industries – Services Mobiles (21 January 2011, Sophia Antipolis, France)
Dominique Hazaël-Massieux (W3C) participated in a Mobile Web platform panel.
- Media Web Symposium (4-5 November 2010, Berlin, Germany)
Mobile-media experts, technology and content provider meet at Berlin in November 2010 to discuss recent trends in the area of Mobile Applications, Social Media and Hybrid TV
- MyMobileBristol (27 Oct. 2010, Bristol, UK)
The Mobile Web Best Practices document became a Recommendation in July 2008 but was largely finished a year before then.
- Paris Web 2010 (14-16 October 2010, Paris, France)
W3C staff members François Daoust and Dominique Hazaël-Massieux, along with W3C community member Robin Berjon, gave a presentation on “HTML5 and the Web of the future“. Watch the video!
- CTIA: Mobile Web and Apps World Forum (5 October, San Francisco, USA)
Matt Womer gave a talk on “Changing the Mobile Landscape: From Apps to AR, Standards at W3C”. This talk will review the current mobile Web landscape, in particular contrasting Web apps against native mobile apps, He will also review new efforts including new geolocation APIs and protocols, a “points of interest” format for sharing information about places, and an overview of the w3c’s foray into enabling Augmented Reality on the Web.
- International ÆGIS Conference (6-8 October 2010, Sevilla, Spain)
Dominique Hazaël-Massieux presented his paper entitled: “Mobile and Accessible”.
- ICT2010 (27-29 September, Brussels, Belgium)
Many MobiWebApp staff members were there to talk about standards in mobile Web applications. Looking forward to meeting you on site! For meeting planning, please contact Marie-Claire Forgue (mcf at w3 dot org).
- Mobile2.0 (20-21 September, San Francisco, USA)
Matt Womer presented “Mobile 2.0: Browsers.
- AppNation (13 September, San Francisco, USA)
Matt Womer presented “Native Apps vs Mobile Web”.
- Over the Air 2010 (10-11 September, London, UK)
“24hours of mobile development”: this event is a place where developers, designers, enthusiasts, entrepreneurs and academics can come together to celebrate, discuss, learn, geek out for 24 hours of intense fun.