Registration is open for a new round of mobile Web online training courses to start on 3 September 2012. In these courses, you learn to “mobilize” pages and deliver a good Web experience on mobile devices. Specifically, you will learn:
- The basic design principles and coding techniques of a mobile Web page
- Styles to adapt to different viewports
- Server-side content adaptation
These 6-week long W3C online training courses, supported by experienced and professional trainers, let you study at your own pace. The courses are separately delivered in English and in Spanish:
- Mobile Web 1: Best Practices. An early bird rate is available until 6 August, so enroll now.
- El curso también está disponible en español: Buenas Practicas en Web Móvil. El precio de inscripción antes del 14 Agosto es de 95€! Registrate ahora!