W3C is pleased to announce a third edition of its most popular online training course, “Introduction to Mobile Web and Application Best Practices“:
- Start date: 30 January 2012
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Early bird price: 165€ (until 9 Jan. 2012)
- Full price: 225€
- Course description and other details
- Register to this course
During the course, participants will:
- learn about and use the recommended versions of HTML and CSS to use for mobile today;
- understand the constraints of working on mobile and how to overcome them to deliver the best possible experience to the widest range of users;
- practice client side and server side content adaptation techniques;
- learn about and use the exciting new APIs available on modern mobile platforms.
The course will be lead by trainers Frances de Waal and Phil Archer. Read the past students’ feedback and find out more about the course. And do not forget to register before 9 January 2012 to benefit from the early bird rate!